Common Good has submitted a formal proposal to the Government of Canada to fund the creation and growth of the Common Good Retirement Plan. If we secure this critical support, the plan can be built and enrolling members by early 2021.
To secure funding from the Government of Canada to fund the plan, key decision-makers in Ottawa need to hear from you.
Join other Common Good supporters in sending a Letter of Support to Prime Minister Trudeau, other key ministers, and your local Member of Parliament.
Submitting a letter will take around 5 minutes:
- Enter your Name, Organization, Position and Address
- Draft the body of your letter – we’ve pre-filled a template you can use as a starting point, but please feel free to customize and add your unique perspective
- Hit the “Add Your Voice” button! Our tool will automatically send your message to:
- Prime Minister Trudeau
- Your local MP (our tool will fill in their details automatically based on your address)
- Hon. Bill Morneau, Minister of Finance
- Hon. Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development
- Hon. Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion
- Hon. Mona Fortier, Minister of Middle Class Prosperity and Associate Minister of Finance
- Hon. Chrystia Freeland, Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs
A letter from you is a powerful way to ensure that decision-makers feel the breadth and depth of Common Good’s support across the country. If every one of Common Good’s supporters submits a letter in the coming weeks, we will have greatly increased the chances of our proposal being successful.